The Job: Product Owner
We’re looking for multiple entrepreneurial product owners ready to own and improve the Harver productportfolio.
What will you do?
As product owner you will:
- Develop and adapt the product vision.
- Decide what to build and what not, together with developers.
- Be in charge of release planning.
- Keep in touch with product stakeholders.
- Participate in Scrum meetings
- Help the team to continuously improve their process.
- And many things more…
But what do we do?
Harver is a B2B Software as a Service supplier for the Human Resources sector. We developed a tool called ‘TalentPitch’ that predicts whether or not an applicant is suitable for the job he/she is applying for (for more information, check out this one minute video that explains it all).
We’ve entered the market in 2013 and we now have offices in Amsterdam, London and New York. Around 1 million candidates flow through our systems every year, and we’re signing new clients both nationally and internationally each week.
It’s safe to say that we’re growing. Fast. You’ll get to play a crucial role in optimizing our products and our quality assurance.
What we look for
We are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial go-getter with at least three years of experience in SaaS and/or HR Tech organizations. You are capable of working with a scrum team, are open minded and you’re not a the 9 to 5 kind of person. You will work together with the R&D department and a scrum team.
What we offer
A full time position in the heart of Amsterdam with:
- Latest MacBook and mobile phone
- Colleagues and clients from all over the world
- A stock appreciation program
- The chance to join a rapidly growing organisation
Sounds like you? Don’t be shy and contact Paul on +31 6 53 24 40 34 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.